Terms and Conditions
- Customers Responsibilities Terms:
- Customers shall be required to check the article (i.e., products and accessories) before handover it to the BigBDry delivery person at the time of pickup.
- Customers shall be required to check the article (i.e., products and accessories) while collecting it from the BigBDry delivery person at the time of delivery.
- Customers shall inform either to the BigBDry delivery person or at BigBDry customer care centre about the uninformed or non-mentioned information of an article if any.
- Customers shall keep and need to present the original copy/Emailed authorized copy of the bill at the time of collecting their articles from BigBDry delivery person.
- Customers need to inform and verifying their identity at the BigBDry Customer Care Centre within an appropriate time period if they have lost or missed to present their original copy of bill due to technical or non-technical issue.
- Customers shall keep and note their customer ID for any further communication with the BigBDry related to the issue in having any core services & portal services.
- If customers do not satisfy with the quality of any services offered or availed, be got in touch with BigBDry customer care centre within 4 Hours of delivery package received from BigBDry Delivery Person.
- Customers shall be available at the pickup or delivery location, as per their self-booking slots of time.
- Customers are responsible to inform at BigBDry customer care centre, if in case of an emergency or hasn’t been able to hand over or collect the service article for any reason from the BigBDry Delivery person.
- Customers’ responsibility arrives if they aren’t available to collect the service articles as per the delivery time slots of 3 times. Then they have to either collect it from BigBDry Store or choose the paid delivery service.
- Customers are liable to inform at the BigBDry customer care centre within the appropriate time period, if they received any wrong article by any mistake.
- Delivery Terms:
- Available pick-up slots from Monday to Sunday are:
- Available delivery slots from Monday to Sunday are:
- We are close on Thursday.
- We committee to provide the fastest delivery service in just 48 hours or free.
- Our express delivery service in just 8 hours.
- Kindly inform before appropriate time period for “Urgent Delivery” under special charges.
- We follow up 3 times in case of delivering the article at the customer’s place/ delivery location for delivery purpose. Afterwards, customer is liable to collect the article from the BigBDry Store or choose for the paid delivery services.
- Please keep patient with the following non-compensatory conditions of “Delay Pick-up & Delivery Services”:
- COVID Emergency lockdown.
- Society No-Entry permits due to COVID guidelines.
- Natural Calamities.
- Non-controllable incident (like; accident, rally or etc.)
- All other incidents those are beyond our control to fulfil the delivery commitment.
- Please note that we will not be responsible for the upkeep of the articles, if articles are not collected within 21days from the date of scheduled delivery.
- Every efforts is made to deliver clothes on time, however due to certain unforeseen circumstances, if the delivery is delay, we will keep you updated about the delivery time.
- Articles Services Terms:
- We are not responsible for fastness, colour bleed, colour running, shrinkage, and damages to embellishments or embroidery work on the articles during processing.
- At BigBDry, we would be putting in our best efforts to remove any stains or unwanted marks on the clothes; however we cannot guarantee 100% removal of stains or marks. Customers will have no claim whatsoever or no rights to ask for deduction in processing charges on account of this.
- We shall not be held responsible for any ornaments or jewellery fittings (including any addition accessories) on your clothes getting damaged during the processing.
- We shall not be held responsible for shrinkage, damage, cuts, holes, scratched, stains etc. becoming apparent during the wash process due to defective manufacturing, adulteration, deterioration, wear & tear, and exposure to environment.
- We accept no liability for any loss or damage to clothes arising due to fire, burglary etc. which are beyond our control or similar incidences.
- We would not take any responsibility for valuable/article/cash etc. inadvertently kept in the articles which is mutilated or unrecoverable after processing.
- We may use the images of the articles for promotional purpose at various stage of media/marketing.
- Prices & Claims Terms:
- Prices Terms:
- Tariff for designer wear, high-end fabric based clothes or complex article pieces would be decided on a case-to-case basis. This pricing would be communicated to customer directly at the store once the article has been examined by the experts present at the stores.
- The exact tariff of an article will be decided at the physical store on a case-to-case basis depending on the complexity of the article. The rates mentioned in the price list are indicative and minimal.
- Claims/Compensation Terms:
- We follow a “No Claim” policy. All articles are accepted at customers’ risk. We shall not be held responsible for damage to articles that cannot withstand the normal cleaning or dry cleaning process. We shall not be held responsible for articles that are damaged due to the ageing process of inferior quality of clothes.
- In case any piece of article or linen gets damaged during the processing for any reasons other than the ones outlined above, the compensation for the customer would be limited to 10 times the value of the charges specified to the customer for the processing or INR 3,000/-, whichever is lower.
- Packaging Terms:
- Generally, we use the standard packaging size & material for the articles delivery.
- For Special Articles, we use the different packaging from the standard packaging for delivery.
- BigBDry Private Limited reserves the rights to cancel/modify/change the terms and conditions at any point in time without any prior intimation or notice.
- All disputes are subject to the jurisdiction of courts in Noida, UP only.
Welcome to Sifabso Platform!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of SIFABSO TECHNOLOGY LLP Website, located at www.sifabso.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Sifabso Software if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of India. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, SIFABSO TECHNOLOGY LLP and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Sifabso Software. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Sifabso Software for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Sifabso Software
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Sifabso Software
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Sifabso Software
- Redistribute content from Sifabso Software
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. SIFABSO TECHNOLOGY LLP does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of SIFABSO TECHNOLOGY LLP, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, SIFABSO TECHNOLOGY LLP shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
SIFABSO TECHNOLOGY LLP reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant SIFABSO TECHNOLOGY LLP a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of SIFABSO TECHNOLOGY LLP and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to SIFABSO TECHNOLOGY LLP. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of SIFABSO TECHNOLOGY LLP logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.